TATTOO AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
1. After 3 hours, remove the bandage gently and wash with warm water and mild soap. DO NOT REBANDAGE.
2. Apply a thin film of Lubriderm, Tattoo Goo. or Aftermath Skincare like 3 times a day for the next 3 days. After 3 days, use a hand lotion, non scented - Lubriderm until skin returns to its pre-Tattoo condition.
3. Always use a clean paper towel to blot dry. Never use a bath towel.
4. Stay out of sunlight and tanning booth until Tattoo is healed, at least 10-14 days.
5. Do not soak in a tub, sauna, Jacuzzi or go swimming while your new Tattoo is healing. Showers are fine.
6. Do not rub or pick the treated area while it is healing. Loss of color and/or infection could occur.
7. Extreme sun and exposure over the years can and will fade your Tattoo . This can be minimized by using a strong sunscreen, at least SPF25.
8. Your Tattoo should heal in 10-14 days. Consult a physician if any signs or symptoms develop such as the following: redness at the site, green/yellow discharge (foul smelling) and/or fever.
Your first piece of Saniderm should be used for 8-24 hours. When you change your first piece of film will depend on the intensity of weeping you are experiencing. If your tattoo weeps severely, you may find yourself having to change it earlier than someone who experiences minimal weeping. Regardless of how much fluid you see in your Saniderm, you should always change the initial film at the 24-hour mark.
Your remaining pieces of Saniderm can be left on for up to six days—which gives you a full week of healing. In some cases, you may find you only need one additional piece of Saniderm. If you find yourself using more, don’t worry! It is perfectly normal to use up to four pieces of Saniderm during the healing process.
When changing pieces, make sure to leave a gap of no more than 30 minutes between removal and reapplication. Saniderm relies on your body’s natural methods to heal your tattoo and leaving the wound exposed for longer can cause the tattoo to begin drying out. When tattoos become dry, it can cause damage to your tattoo’s healing quality.
If you believe that your tattoo needs more time to heal beyond that, you may continue applying additional Saniderm bandages. However, most customers report complete healing after 2-3 applications.
Should you have any concerns or questions call: 860-736-5504 After hours please call: 860-385-1262
WE ONLY GUARANTEE OUR WORK WITH AFTERCARE PRODUCTS THAT WE RECOMMEND